Your dedicated network administrator will identify vulnerabilities in your systems and any bad security practices in your business processes.
They will ensure you comply with our security best practice checklist, resulting in more secure data and helping you adhere to regulatory compliance standards.
You’ll also be provided with regular service reports and reviews, with analysis of tickets and trends, and recommendations for further improvements to performance and security.
With the right advice, technology will help you achieve your business goals, increase efficiency and solve internal challenges.
Your dedicated IT manager will take a strategic, long-term view of your business and provide a technology road-map taking into account your budget projections and targets.
They’ll recommend appropriate technology to automate processes and increase speed and efficiency in any area of your organisation.
Having a trusted, technology adviser will ensure your IT is fit for the challenges ahead and give you more time to focus on accomplishing your business aims.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analysing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilisation, throughput, goodput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects your organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes your business goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring Technical opportunities and advancements to add value to your business