Safe and secure IT system
Ensuring your IT systems are secure from potential threats can be a complex and often daunting task, requiring specialist skills, time and resources that you might not already have within your IT team. Whichever solution you aim for, it will always need customising for your precise business needs, which can complicate the implementation process
Common problems we hear from businesses include:
- Lack of internal resources to manage IT security and threat aversion
- Incomplete in-house knowledge to manage attacks, advanced malware or hacking
- Processes and regulations not in place to manage employee risk to data, data theft or system-based data loss
- Inability to find qualified people to manage IT security, despite being aware of its great importance
- An evolving landscape of changing threats makes controlling IT security more difficult to manage in-house
The Grid’s IT Management has over 20 years’ experience of providing secure IT systems and platforms for business around Australia and around the globe. We understand that IT security is vital to the success of your business. Our services begin with a consultation to understand your risks and requirements, and then a full implementation plan is drawn up. After we install the solution, we provide the right level of monitoring, management and support to ensure your security is maintained.
The longer the downtime, the more money your business is losing. The Grid offers a quick way for your business to access an experienced IT professional, when you really need it.
IT security is crucial to your business success?
So what are the benefits of an IT Security solution? The Grid’s services can help businesses to achieve the following:
- Supplement internal capabilities with a dedicated IT support team ready to step in whenever you require
- Avoid in-house hardware maintenance with our fully hosted service
- Stay at the cutting edge of IT security without any effort. We manage all software upgrades, threat databases and other evolving issues on your behalf
- Expand your IT security with the natural growth of your business. All of our solutions are fully scalable
- Allow your workforce to benefit from safe, secure and risk-free remote working whatever their device or location
- Easier budgeting and administration with predictable monthly costs; no need to hire expensive contract staff
IT security can be broken down into various categories, each with their challenges. At The Grid, we can provide you with a layered approach to your IT security that will cover all your requirements, and ensuring you are protected against potential threats.
Email security for businesses
Ensuring your email servers are always accessible, and making sure they are safe from damaging threats is paramount to the everyday working of such a crucial business tool. We offer hosted off or on-site email services, high quality filtering and complete archive backup services. If you do experience any failures with your email platforms or servers, we also provide an emergency webmail service to ensure your business doesn’t suffer.
Network security for businesses
On-site or remote network access can have hidden dangers, so we recommend securing all your business traffic through a multi-site VPN service, that encrypts and packages data transfer to eliminate interception threats.
Reliable data backup is crucial to your success
Is your data transfer between your employees, servers and cloud applications secure and free from threats? If you are concerned about this or the physical security of your own server, The Grid Vault Cloud – gives you a dedicated, secure server in a high-security data centre, without the hassle of managing your own physical servers.
A good managed service provider (MSP) can help any size business to control its IT equipment and infrastructure. But a great MSP can be a lifesaver for any business.
Sometimes, you just can’t predict what can happen to your business. Make sure that you have a contingency plan, so that in the event of a disaster your business is fully protected. Our hosted solution removes any concerns about server maintenance in-house. The Grid’s Backup and Disaster Recovery Service is designed to protect your business, whatever the situation.
Mobile device management
Your company data can be leaking out of your organisation via the huge range of mobile devices that people use today. Do you know which mobile devices hold your company email, or whose iPads could be storing gigabytes of confidential company data? Do you know what to do when someone says, “Help! I’ve lost my iPad”? At the same time we want to use the latest mobile devices that enable us to work wherever we are, whenever we need. They are a vital part of the dynamism and speed of today’s business. Our challenge is to balance the need for mobile working against the need for security.
Get in touch today to see how we can help revolutionise your IT security program, as well as save you time and money.